Vorago Vorago

Great game, good plot

The gameplay was good, animation was lacking, & the plot was a copy paste of "The Mist" but I find myself absolutely in love with this game. Character design was great, as was the writing. The game could have been longer, but still a fantastic job.

David Carradine Hangman David Carradine Hangman

Wow... too soon.

Um... As a hangman game, pretty good. Lots of words that are relivent to David Carradine. A vary simple and quite frankly, over done game type however.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Booch!

THis was really fun, kinda hard also.
Secret 5 is the "N/A" under the avatar on the last level.

Bomb it Bomb it

Wow...

This game looks SO, stupid, but it's the funniest game to come out on newgrounds in years (or moths). Make more of these games plz!!! Im so addicted.

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

well this was just, o.k...

The game play is o.k but the game while you hit on the girl is just silly and I was paying more atenchen to what thay were saying. The game is to long to, I was playing for 30 minetes and I diden't loose once and still no "rewared"...

The Bounce The Bounce

fun and easy

It's rely Fun but easy the helth bar has no pont in the game it's so easy but smuthing and vary cool.....try this out and have fun.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

not good at all

isent that fun or intresting and not that much nudeness so this game just sucks

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Cute, small, and vary dangerous Powerfox

This is a great game i'ts the new ALIEN HOMINID all it needs is more weapons and levels.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Good enough for consuls

This is so kick ass it's the new ALIEN HOMINID thise is the BEST action game on New Grounds ever.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword