you are my sister you are my sister

Alright, but the hair...

What's up with the hiar? The songs alright (not my cup of tea) and the animation fair. Good For You!

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Better then the last by far.

I love the trick, I love Magical Trevor. This is by far the best cartoon I'v seen next to Dr. tran and Magical Trevor 3. But I would like to see a play butten, and on screen volume controle, but thats just me.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Silly hippo, noodles are for humans...

Great song and the animation isen't great but it gets the job done, all and all, all my five are belong to this. Great job.

Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

Sick, lol

Now thats so sick that it's funny, but the light sabor was his slong, grose. great jod keep up the "Disgusting" but funny work.

"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

meow meow

thats prety damn funny *one ugly meow meow fucker* and the sweet ass *meow meow secret misson meow meow* HA! HA! HA!

The World of Abbreviation The World of Abbreviation

So sad

The bunny wunny was Crying and that was sad to me so so vary sad indeed But it was also vary funny so it gets 10/5.

Catfight Catfight

CAT FIGHT!!!

The cats forgot all thay have learnd in the fight and thay are steel cute littel bugers wean beat up with the fish in the mouths. If you want cute littel cats wacth this nice littel flash hear.

Super Mario Gaming World Super Mario Gaming World

That was so tarded it was great

I loved it but what the hell is up with gay ass captin planit and superman in the corner.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Super awsome

This is great I love the song thay picked

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

GREAT!

This is GREAT it's FANTASTIC I love it keep up the good work!